Ruby taking it easy

Sunday 30 January 2011

Ruby's on holiday

Hello, I’m Tilly, I’m a Jack Russell and I’m small, loud and fearless.  My mum is Joyce, she runs the Ashton branch which is how I know Ruby. 

My friends say I'm fun, my Mum and Richard say I’m naughty - this is me playing with a friend in the waiting room at Ashton – I’m the one with the pink diamond studded collar. I get to make lots of friends at Ashton, the clients’ love me so I can’t be all that bad.
Miss you Ruby, hope you’re having a good time – how’s the diet going – ha ha!?    

3 comments:

  1. Good to know tilly still as naughty as ever Joyce!!
    Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Tilly! How I look down on you and Ruby from high on top of consult room roof. So noisy and energetic!

    Don't tell anyone, but I actually quite miss you now that I have moved house and I don't get to visit you in the Ashton branch garden.
    Life is a little quieter!

    Don't tell the other cats about this!

    Jack the cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jack. I miss you too. I miss barking at you and chasing you down the garden path in the mornings. Hope you make some good friend's in your new home!
    love Tilly.

    ReplyDelete