Ruby taking it easy

Sunday 9 January 2011

Happy New Year!

I’m back!  I had the best Christmas - Santa brought me so many presents I must have been really good last year.   

Dad worked a lot this christmas because it was really busy at Highcroft, but my mum was home so I stayed with her and we did ‘stuff’ together, like visiting people and going to the beach.   Here's some pics:

Me waiting for santa (snoring)



Thanks Santa, everything that was on my list and more!
 


Full up and fed up with turkey, I'm only little!

On the beach with mum
I showed these pictures to Joe Cocker and he said it looks like I was on my own for Christmas, but I really wasn’t, my mum and dad were there, they just don't like having their pictures taken L.   Joe says his mum's the same, it's an age thing ;-) 

I am back to Highcroft properly on Monday, Christmas was great but I really missed all my friends....

Ruby xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby, love the photo's, glad to see you were spoilt as i was, see you tomorrow your best friend Tilly Tots :) x

    ReplyDelete