Ruby taking it easy

Thursday 18 November 2010

Hello again, it’s been such a busy week, I’ve been at Ashton with Tilly most of the time and it was so busy, we hardly got a chance to play indoors, spent most of the time playing in the garden.

However, today I got to go Whitchurch and have a ‘VIP’ tour of the new CT scanner with Robert, Stig’s dad.  Robert’s really excited about it, says it’s the best one around for animals, it gives 3D pictures of what’s going on inside the body, like a normal x-ray but much much better. 

This is our Head Nurse, Tash, she's lovely

See the cool lazers?

Robert showing me how the CT works, still haven't a clue
Gobbledegook to me, but it looks amazing, has all these red lazer lights and buttons.  I’m excited ‘cos I was allowed to see it and Stig wasn’t, he’s too naughty.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby, My word, you are becoming quite the little 'movie star' :) Love the photo's of you checking out the new scanner with 'Uncle' Robert. Really state of the art. Any animals treated at Highcroft are very fortunate indeed because everyone is just so lovely,not to mention dedicated & highly skilled. I've heard tell you have a new winter coat Ruby, so I will keep checking back for photo's of you modelling it :) See you at Duckie for our playtime with Tilly. Love Teen-Teen xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete