Ruby taking it easy

Thursday 11 November 2010

Fun with my friends at the new hospital

At last everyone has moved into the new hospital and I get to see my friends again.  Today I got to see Kasey and Stig.

Kasey is a German Shepherd and she’s massive - when I first met Kasey I panicked, but really she’s a big softy (don’t tell her I said that, she’s meant to be a guard dog).  

Here she is testing out the new kennels, they’re huge, mmmmm big thumbs up from Kasey.


Kasey trying out the new kennels
 
I also got to mess around with Stig.   Stig is Robert’s dog and he’s completely mad, always laughing and always in trouble - we got told off as usual, but not like a real telling off, the nurses here are cool, they give us treats.  
Stig - he's mad

Me and Stig messing around


Another great day, I’m back at Ashton branch with Tilly tomorrow, and next week I get a go on the CT scanner, can’t wait…



2 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy your friend Stig is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, I'll pass that on, he'll be so chuffed x

    ReplyDelete