Ruby taking it easy

Tuesday 19 April 2011

All I want for Easter is doggy chocs, hint hint :=)

I don’t mean to moan, but things are a bit up and down lately.  The ‘down’ is that my mum and dad have been dishing out Easter Eggs to my human cousins like they’re going out of fashion and if I hear “Make sure you don’t give any to Ruby” one more time, I’m going to yowl.

Seems that Easter Eggs are bad for dogs, what’s that all about?  Well I’ve looked it up, and they are.  What’s more, they are especially bad for small dogs like me.  Chocolate has something in it that can make us very ill, and can even kill us if we have too much. Boo Hoo.

There is an ‘up’ though – I know that there is a special ‘chocolate for dogs’, I’ve seen it for sale at Highcroft, so I’m hoping for a surprise on Sunday from my human cousins who always make a fuss of me :=)

Wish me luck - Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment